- 6,5” of rim width range allows a wide spectrum of tire dimensions
- Fast and precise control of the filling pressure as the basic prerequisite for good measured values and short cycle times
- Very compact design leeds to the smallest possible footprint for a Uniformity machine
- Patented conicity correction is done on system level which saves time
- Load wheel with highest wear resistance and tight tolerances
- High availability due to large maintenance intervals
- Good accessibility of all major components has been a major target in design
- Outstanding repeat accuracy of the long time proven Seichter machine concept
- Unique analysis of the load application point and adaptive stabilization time
- Patented process reduces the influence of the change in direction of rotation
- The measurement of tangential force is available on low speed machines
- Very flexible configuration of the test by recipe
The spindle is at the heart of all measuring machines.
The Seichter spindle is particularly low-maintenance, stable and energy-efficient (no hydraulic unit required).
A continuously variable 6.5" rim width adjustment range offers a valid advantage for production planning.
For new machines and for retrofitting, we offer the option of our desk in a variant with 6 conveyor belts as an alternative to the usual 2 long conveyor belts.
This offers a lasting improvement to the positioning of smaller or particularly flat tires.
A small installation space has always been a major advantage of Seichter machine designs.
If the uniformity machine is also to be used to measure geometry, the footprint is extended by only 700 mm.