- Customer choice between Uniformity and integrated machines for Uniformity & Geometry
- Collet chuck with high clamping range for center hole diameters from 54 – 87 mm
- High availability due to large maintenance intervals
- Geometry measurement during uniformity measurement
- Patented process reduces the influence of the change in direction of rotation
- Very compact design leeds to the smallest possible footprint for a Uniformity Machine
- Conicity correction is done on system level which saves time
- Possibility to check the inflation of the wheel during uniformity measurement
- Energy recovery reduces the consumption of electrical energy
To enable the chucking of a wide range of rims with a Wheel Inspection Center without having to change the chuck, we use a chuck with a large stroke that nevertheless meets the high requirements for their radial runout.
The fold-away conveyor makes it so much easier to access the machines for maintenance.
The recognized compact size of Seichter TICs is also a hallmark of the Seichter WIC. Ease of maintenance is always another important factor here, because it reduces downtimes and keeps the availability of the system at a high level.