The lube station has two basic functions that are crucial for the subsequent measurement of the tire. First, the tire bead is evenly moistened with a special lube solution. This ensures that the tire fits perfectly on the measuring rims. Second, the tire is precisely centered to ensure precise positioning in the measuring station.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Sturdy, proven and low maintenance – Reduce downtimes to a minimum
- Optimum dosing of the lube solution – Goes easy on consumables and keeps the lube station and the following stations cleaner
- Tire identification by barcode reader – Used for automatic inspection plan selection and tracking
- Tire alignment using the barcode as a reference point
- Integrated scale to determine the tire weight
A reliable process for chucking the tire in the measuring station is required for low measured value scatter. The basis for this is a uniformly moistened bead with controllable lube application.
|Measurement range||60 mm|
|Profile width||75 mm|
|Profiles per revolution||2.000|
|Cycle time* |
(One direction of rotation, without rim width
adjustment, test pressure 400 kPa)
|Repeat accuracy (s)**||≤ 0,02 mm|
|Test pressure||max. 500 kPa|